Monday, December 12, 2011

Homemade Gifts

Some of my favorite gifts I have given and received are gifts that were handmade.
There is just something about making something for someone else...

A friend gave me some of these last year...they were eaten very quickly :)
 (photo from Bakerella)  This recipe is SIMPLE!


This is another easy recipe that Anna likes to help me with.
I think we will attempt to make these for our neighbors.


This is a fun thing to make that a handful of people have received from me...
it takes some time but once you get the hang of it, it goes pretty smoothly.
(Although my first one left me with a lot of hot glue burns :))
I love how the finished product looks.  I am in the process of making one for my own wall.
Here is a great tutorial!


I think this would be a cute idea from Martha for a kids's room.  It's a cork board so you can hang things on it, too! (And...I love monograms!!)


This is a sweet gift that Anna has made before...but this one uses fabric.  
So easy for kids to create!



And how cute are these ornaments??

There are SO many ideas out there...but I will stop there so I don't 
give away my ideas for this year!! :)

Happy gift making!






1 comment:

  1. hey girl!! i need to get you an FB button and an FB page because that is how I follow so many of my blogs now....or maybe I can get you an email subscription link. Because it's ALL about me...:) I love, love this post!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete