Saturday, February 4, 2012

My Husband

This is my husband.
If I had to pick a few words to describe him they would be {ahem}:
passionate, hilarious, devoted, gifted, loving, sensitive, talented,
creative, supportive, encouraging, relatable...
a husband who runs and gets M&Ms and creamer for his wife late at night and 
a dad who builds forts, cuddles and sings songs to our kids.

He has been a musician ever since I have known him.  
My first Christmas gift when we were dating 
was a recorded song written by him for me...at 16.
He has been in bands since his teens, throughout college and today.


I have stood in awe as I have seen God revealing His plan for Philip...for us.
I have watched as he went from working in sales to being in ministry full time.
I have seen God's hand when He healed Philip from throat nodules...being told he would probably never sing again to being told the surgery was a success.
I have stood in awe as he leads me, and our church,
into powerful, God glorifying times of worship...right into His presence.

And now, I have seen God putting something new on Philip's heart...
to write and record a solo album filled with songs worshiping our Creator.
I ask you to please pray with us as we step out in faith.

You can hear Philip's heart in this video. :)

Untitled from Philip Herndon on Vimeo.


If you feel led to partner with us...check it out at The Philip Herndon Worship Project
Thank you. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment