Monday, November 14, 2011

I Finally Did It...



Yes...I started a blog!
After years of reading others, always saying I would start my own someday
and some encouragement from new friends (thanks, Billie!!), the day has arrived!


Hello! I am Carrie...thanks for stopping by! :)


My life has changed in the past few years.
I vaguely remember watching The View everyday or sleeping in until
I felt like dragging myself out of bed. Listening to my favorite music in the car
and going shopping for a whole day seems like a very distant memory.



Instead, my life has been filled with
caring for these two precious little ones


Anna and Oliver...the two blessings who have turned my life upside down
and gave the word love a whole new meaning.


And this...

is my partner on this journey, their daddy and my best friend.
We keep each other sane. :)


And although it looks very different then it did five years ago,
we never knew our lives could be so full. Full of life, love and laughter.
Full of giggles, hugs, baby dolls and cars. Full of little voices calling 'Mama',
bubble baths and singing.

We couldn't be more thankful to feel so full.






1 comment:

  1. um girl....this looks FANTASTIC!!!!! yea you!!!! you did a great job already...I can't wait to read more!! :)

    ps. I figured out your blog because I was getting traffic to mine from yours and I was wondering who in the world was sending folks:)

    ReplyDelete